Key Stage 3 Careers Education
All Students are introduced to Careers Education through Life Education lessons and have access to the CEIAG team through drop-in sessions.
- Initial meeting with Careers Co-ordinator or Career Adviser to discuss future plans and options.
- Pathways evening to explore options for GCSE.
- Form time careers discussions.
- Life Education lessons on researching careers and labour market information.
- Presentations on Higher Education and opportunities for University trips.
- Careers Networking event allowing students to talk to a range of professionals.
For the full careers programme please see
If you have any enquiries please contact Careers
Careers Co-ordinator Daniel Gooding
Positive Steps – Adele Fraser
CEIAG Link Governor – Jo Haworth-King