Key Stage 4 Careers Education
All Students are introduced to Careers Education through Life Education lessons and have access to the CEIAG team through drop-in sessions. Every student will be seen for a careers guidance interview.
- A-level taster days at Sixth form colleges.
- Vocational course taster days at FE Colleges.
- Post 16 provider fair with a wide range of local colleges, Sixth Forms and apprenticeship providers.
- Work Experience.
- Opportunity for parents to meet Team IAG at parents evening.
- Apprenticeship Fair.
- College Assemblies.
- Prospectus and application process.
- Drop in sessions with Positive Steps and IAG.
- Targeted and requested interviews.
- Apprenticeship workshops and interviews.
- Presentations on Higher Education and opportunities for University visits.
- Careers trips and events.
For the full careers programme please see
If you have any enquiries please contact Careers
Careers Co-ordinator Daniel Gooding
Positive Steps – Adele Fraser
CEIAG Link Governor – Jo Haworth-King